- This event has passed.
March 5 @ 6:00 pm - April 2 @ 8:00 pm
Description: In this 10-hour workshop you will learn about the history of Reiki, receive your attunement and learn some basic principles for working with animals. Reiki is a healing energy that can be used alone or as a complement to other healing practices to balance energy patterns and strengthen an animal’s natural healing systems.
Reiki can help animals in the following ways:
• Maintain health and well-being through regular sessions
• Aid in pain management for animals who are ill, injured or post-surgery
• Promote relaxation and calm for animals with emotional issues, anxiety, separation anxiety or stress
• Increase the bond between human and animal
• Bring peace and comfort to your animal
To register or for more information and other events from EASTCONN please visit our website calendar: https://register.asapconnected.com/Calendar3.aspx