- This event has passed.
Connecticut Office of Tourism Strategic Input and Planning Session
November 14 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Connecticut Office of Tourism invites you to help shape the strategic direction of upcoming marketing plans. Join us for another workshop in our series of Strategic Input and Planning Sessions with representatives from many businesses like yours in the Connecticut Travel and Tourism Industry.
Thursday, November 14
9:30 am-3:00 pm
522 Heritage Road, Southbury, CT
Your input is so important to shaping future plans for the state’s tourism marketing efforts this coming year and beyond — particularly in these challenging budget times. We’ll share background information and seek your input on:
· Latest statewide marketing results, including key insights that may be helpful for your own marketing strategies
· Our plans for 2020 advertising, PR, social, content marketing and email marketing
· Tourism industry and partner communications
· Other ways we can best support the industry
· Key issues/opportunities to address in our strategic marketing plan for the next 4 years
We hope you can join us. Please send a representative if you are unavailable. Morning refreshments and lunch will be served.
Please RSVP to Jennifer Haag at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-500-2465, by Tuesday, November 5th, 2019.