TAKE GREAT PHOTOS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE FOR SENIORS
February 21 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The quality of smartphone cameras is improving rapidly and their capabilities extend far beyond what most people seem to use them for…taking selfies. It’s no longer necessary to drag around a big camera because you’re afraid of missing memories or a great picture opportunity with your loved ones. A good quality smartphone camera can work almost as well.
This class is for those truly interested in producing quality images with their smartphones cameras. Some topics that will be covered will include:
• What to look for when buying a new/used smartphone
• Finding and installing the best smartphone camera apps
• Understanding basic photography theory
• Identifying and setting the camera controls
• Useful accessories for your smartphone camera
• Suggestions for handholding your camera
• Specific steps to follow when taking pictures
• Downloading your pictures to your computer
Although this course is geared towards 55+, it is open to those of all ages.